Optimised Print Services (OPS)
Making printing infrastructure work efficiently
Office technologies have advanced, users’ needs have changed. A lot of current printing environments are patchworks of printing, imaging and fax devices that aren’t managed or serviced to keep up with today’s business world. Konica Minolta’s Optimised Print Services (OPS) combine consulting, hardware, software implementation and workflow management in order to lower document spend. The OPS concept focuses on five essential areas:
- Fleet: Right-sizing the document output fleet to actual business needs, providing optimal business process and fleet support, and establishing continuous optimisation ? balanced with minimal cost of ownership and environmental impact.
- Process: Analysing all business-relevant document flows in order to increase productivity, to benefit from saving potentials and design, to implement and operate a solution tailormade to meet your precise daily needs.
- Finance: Offering different purchasing and leasing options as well as various contract models, and integrating existing contracts into a single transparent financial plan.
- Security: Designing and implementing IT and information security solutions, from user authentication and data-safe hard disk handling of disposed devices to complex network security requirements.
- Green: Supporting a company's sustainability goals by implementing the most eco-friendly document-related hardware and business workflows, and through the subsequent monitoring and assessment of environmental performance throughout the lifecycle.
The OPS concept is based on a three-pillared approach: Consult, Implement and Manage.
Konica Minolta Optimised Print Services:
Printer, Konica Minolta Digital Multifunctional Printer, Konica Minolta Laser Printer, Konica Minolta All-in-one Printer, Konica Minolta Color Laser Printer ,Konica Minolta B&W Laser Printer